Thu, October 13, 2022
Wednesday, November 2, 2022 | 2:00 pm EDT
Presenter: Tim Vaughn, Colorado State University
Host: Kerry Checkwitch, Enbridge
Moderator: Angie Mallahan, PRCI
Please join the PRCI Measurement Technical Committee for this PRCI member only webinar as they discuss field research results related to online analyzers for multiple gas contaminants.
This webinar will explore the following:
• A year-long field trial compared two online analyzers capable of measuring multiple contaminant species (CO2, H2O, H2S, O2) to suite of incumbent ”reference analyzers” in service at the host facility.
• Downtime and interventions were logged for each analyzer.
• CO2 time series data trended well between test and reference analyzers, though the ProCeas base calibration had a consistent, low offset from the ABB and site reference.
• H2O time series data trended well between ABB and site reference analyzer, ProCeas may have had an issue with the sample line configuration.
• H2S time series data trended well between the ABB and ProCeas analyzers, both exceeded the capabilities for the site reference analyzer.
• O2 data are inconclusive. The ProCeas unit provided for testing was not configured to measure O2. The O2 levels at the test site were below the LOD for the ABB unit.
Attendance is limited to the first 500 registrants to join the webinar. All remaining registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
PR-179-19601-R03 Evaluation of Online Analyzers for Multiple Gas Contaminants-Field Test
Visit the PRCI website to see more webinars that may be of interest to you.