Tue, June 23, 2020
Click here to view the webinar recording. Webinar runtime: 58 minutes.
Join the PRCI Subsea Technical Committee as they present an in-line inspection technology feasibility study related to the challenges involved in the miniaturization of Acoustic Resonance Technology (ART) to inspect smaller diameter pipelines (8-12 inch). Through this study each element of the ART scan tool design was considered - mechanical design; electronics design; and the development of a new ART transducer.
During the session attendees will:
1. Learn about an alternative solution to inspecting 8-12-inch gas and liquid pipelines using Acoustic Resonance Technology (ART)
2. Learn about the technology benefits and the ability to significantly reduce false calls in gas pipelines
3. Learn about the flexible ART Scan tool design and the low operational risks related to performing an ILI with the ART Scan tool
Who should attend?
* Pipeline integrity personnel
* In-line inspection specialists
PR-535-183856-R01 Small Diameter Acoustic Resonance ILI Tool Feasibility Study
Not able to attend? Register anyway to automatically receive a link to the webinar recording to view on-demand at your convenience.
Attendance is limited to the first 500 registrants to join the webinar. All remaining registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Visit the PRCI website to see more webinars that may be of interest to you.