Tue, May 05, 2020
Click here to view the webinar recording. Webinar runtime: 50 minutes.
Join the PRCI Measurement Technical Committee as they present research related to the testing and data collection of ultrasonic meters (USM). Establishing data collection protocols allows for a common data set and standardized process that captures not only the test results but also captures the details of the piping, test conditions, and USM data associated with each velocity test point.
This webinar will discuss the database design and data processing data flow. It is targeted at IT professionals who will install, operate, and maintain the database.
Learning outcomes/benefits of attending this webinar:
1. How to capture USM log files coordinated to the meter testing.
2. How to document the test conditions for future reference and analysis.
3. How to organize the test data for uploading into the database.
4. How the database reports and test results enable consistency in the analysis and traceability of calibration and installation effect test results.
Who should attend?
* Measurement and operations personnel
* IT professionals supporting measurement operations
PR-352-16603-Z01 Standardized Meter Calibration Data Protocol and Storage
PR-352-16603-Z02 Multi-Vendor USM Test and Calibration Database
Not able to attend? Register anyway to automatically receive a link to the webinar recording to view on-demand at your convenience.
Attendance is limited to the first 500 registrants to join the webinar. All remaining registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Visit the PRCI website to see more webinars that may be of interest to you. [www.prci.org/research/webinars.aspx]