DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. ET
Bob Worthingham, Presenter
Didier Caron, Host
Laurie Perry, Moderator
During the session attendees will:
* Receive a summary of past results of PRCI and PHMSA SCC studies, which will serve as a resource for corrosion and integrity management personnel.
* Learn of gaps identified in the current research and its understanding of SCC
* Future road-mapping exercises
Who should attend?
* Pipeline corrosion personnel
* Pipeline integrity management personnel
Recommended pre-reading: PR579-183608-R01 Expert Review of Past PRCI and PHMSA SCC Studies and Road Mapping
Not able to attend? Register anyway to automatically receive a link to the webinar recording to view on-demand at your convenience.
Attendance is limited to the first 500 registrants to join the webinar. All remaining registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Visit the PRCI website to see more webinars that may be of interest to you. [www.prci.org/research/webinars.aspx]